New apartments Bucharest — h4l is building several neighborhoods in Bucharest
When you are looking for new apartments in Bucharest, which will be your “home” for the next period or the rest of your life, it is sometimes difficult to choose the best option for you, especially when this involves establishing the apartment profile that suits you and choosing it from a multitude of available options. If you are determined to buy a home from the offer of new apartments in Bucharest, the most important step you must take is to consult a guide to establish preferences and filters that will shape your choice.
Once you have gone through these and made a list narrowing down your search filters, setting a budget, target area, and the type of house/apartment you want, you can move on to the next stage, making sure to check the following aspects:
- The building should be part of a neighborhood that will considerably improve the quality of life, as a result of a careful vision of the environment and that values natural resources, thus having sustainable and resistant buildings over time.
- The chosen apartment or house should be a space that influences well-being and health, preferably with generous glazing, and efficient partitioning, without unusable spaces;
- The future home should allow you to enjoy the air and weather outside more often, without leaving home, either through an open terrace or through your own garden
- The design and construction technologies, as well as the materials used, are qualitative, the apartments in the chosen neighborhood are homes prepared to be smart homes and respond to concerns related to the efficiency of resource consumption.
- The chosen neighborhood has in its composition or proximity green spaces, for recreation and leisure or intended for meeting the members of the community of tenants.
- It benefits from dedicated spaces, commercial areas, work office, and a gym to meet the most important needs of the residents.
- The kindergarten, the location in an area with multiple educational and cultural options, will be considered a plus.
- The area offers easy access to health facilities, workplaces, or business centers so that you do not spend too much time in traffic from home to work and vice versa.
These are just a few ideas that help you answer the most important questions related to new apartments in Bucharest and the facilities that the neighborhoods of which they are a part will make available to you. Your personal preferences and desire to live in a house/apartment where your life will become more enjoyable will cling to one goal: the joy of living in the present.
h4l projects (pages in Romanian):
h4l projects (pages in English):